Mirrored ASMR Prt 2 | Old School ASMR To Help You Sleep | Gentle Whispering Style Magazine Triggers

Mirrored ASMR Prt 2 | Old School ASMR To Help You Sleep | Gentle Whispering Style Magazine Triggers

Today asmr whisper video is super tingly. Lo-fi ASMR glass triggers with relaxing hand movements. Enjoy!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ♥️Like my whisper asmr videos?? Want more of them that are NOT on YouTube? Check out my patreon! Link is right below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ‹ I do more personal video about my life, and my past. They’re in asmr of course - along with a bunch more. Here’s the link๐Ÿ˜♥️๐Ÿ’‹

https://patreon.com/RachRASMR?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_


Follow me on social media...
♥️Instagram- RachRASMR
❤️Twitter- asmr rachr
๐ŸฟTikTok- RachiNY

๐Ÿ‘‹ Business email ๐Ÿ“ง- rachasmr@aol.com

#ASMR #WhisperASMR

AsmrRelaxingSleep

Post a Comment

0 Comments