MY TIME IN REHAB / MY ADDICTION | M I L L S

MY TIME IN REHAB / MY ADDICTION | M I L L S

Trigger warning - involves mental health issues, addiction
aaaah, I feel extremely nervous uploading this, I feel like I said too much but then again said nothing of use. I would so appreciate if you could watch it to end. I really hope this might help people have a better understanding of addiction or if you are an addict yourself or know an addict you could relate and feel peace that you aren’t alone. If your struggling with mental health issues you aren’t alone. Whoever can relate to this, I’m doing this video for you. The video is all over the place, my main message is at the end of the video 🤍 there are so many things I didn’t say and one is I’m so grateful to have got help, I’m extremely lucky. This is my story, if anyone is struggling my dms and are open. One more thing, I hope this clears up SOCIAL MEDIA IS FAKE, people thought I was living my best life in London however I was going through the toughest three weeks of my life. The video will say the rest.
Love Millie x

Instagram: millieduttonforshaw

REHABADDICTION

Post a Comment

0 Comments