Q & A ~ I answered your most common questions ~ WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY. Protein baked oats recipe

Q & A ~ I answered your most common questions ~ WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY. Protein baked oats recipe

Hello and welcome BACK!

On this video I answered some of your most frequent question regarding my journey, so grab a snack or a meal and sit with me to chat for a little!

Remember you are loved, beautiful and deserve to live a healthier, happier life! :)


BAKED OATS RECIPE:

1/2 cup oats
1/2 banana
90ml egg whites
1/2 scoop protein powder
1/2 cup almond milk
Baking powder
cinnamon


Buy my favorite protein:
http://www.pescience.com USE 'DANI15' to get 15% off


Let’s be Friends!

♡ Instagram: @danifernandez.g
♡ TikTok: @dani.fernandezg
♡ For Business Inquiries Only: danifernandezfitness@hotmail.com

#healthyliving #healthylifedani #healthyfood #edrecovery #fitness #fitnessjourney

what I eat in a dayI answered all your questionamenorrhea

Post a Comment

0 Comments