The Bionic Vision Field [20/5]

The Bionic Vision Field [20/5]

Hello My friends!

For Exclusive Fields:
https://app.gumroad.com/morphicfields

Join our Patreon for more fields:
https://www.patreon.com/Morphicfields?fan_landing=true

MEF is back with another banger!
They steal my work, they delete my videos, they create hundreds of fake accounts in various internet sites and youtube to tarnish my name and build their own, they purposely bring down my ratings on gumroad, the list goes on, but all this means to me is that I am doing something right since I seem to be a threat to them. This has made me highly motivated to unleash the beast! Enough with the small rant lets get into why you are here!

This incredible field is like no other, I spent years updating it until I finally reached its perfected stated a while back. This field enables you to get Bionic vision. What I mean by Bionic vision is that you will eventually reach the level of 20/5 vision which makes a huge difference (TRUST ME). If you think you can see clearly now, think again.

20/5 vision means you can see things at 20 feet most people can't see until they're standing 5 feet away. This type of visual acuity is akin to an eagle’s vision. I updated it over the years to also provide eye protection from various eye diseases in general.

There are more than 200 eye conditions, ranging from common problems (e.g. dry eye disease [DED], cataracts and glaucoma) to rarer diseases (e.g. ocular melanoma and vernal keratoconjunctivitis). Some of these have no symptoms and can cause loss of sight before patients even realise what is happening.

Lets see clearly my friends!

Bionic Vision20/5 vision20-5 Vision

Post a Comment

0 Comments