I'm a CHICKEN tender

I'm a CHICKEN tender

Hey guys!! I didnt say hey guys oooops.

Finished the chantrelles up and ended up with plenty to share and stock up the pantry.

I'm trying to help my buddy get his company off the ground. He has put alot of work into it and he ready to take off! I'll list all the ordering information and his website in the next video.
The shirt is of my 66 Chevy. Respect your elders is obviously a play on the old truck but a positive message in the same.

I'm helping again on a chicken farm. This time its 1 house instead of 4 houses and only 1200 instead of 45000. I enjoyed the work at the old chicken farm but selling Auto parts is better.

There is a new resale shop outside of town and I drove by with no excuse to not stop. I found a couple things worth having.
Also I found a book called leaves of gold and I bought it for the looks I planned on just putting it on a shelf to display.
The more I looked the more I liked so I bought it for 2$.
I read a quote called Neighbor and it explained something that I think we can all learn from. A neighbor is anyone we come into contact with and not just the people we love. So it says to not only love your immediate family and friends but love and be kind to the stranger. I try to be nice to everyone and its something I have to work on daily but I definitely have room to improve.

Love you all thanks for watching!!!

************************
Dutch creek cabin
Po box 372
Waldron Ar
72958

Contact email: Dutchcreekcabin@gmail.com
Instagram: @dutchcreekcabin
PayPal: Dutchcreekcabin@gmail.com


************************
chicken
chicken farmer
chevy
chantrelle
chantrelles
mushrooms
foraging
new road
tee shirt
t shirt

chickenchicken tendernew road

Post a Comment

0 Comments