Iu-Mien Music Unity - Made For Homie PlayNet [ Specifically DEMO ]

Iu-Mien Music Unity -  Made For Homie PlayNet [ Specifically DEMO ]

Title: 06 [ Run-Time: 1:19 ]
Produced By: Ride
December 9, 2020. © Ride Beats Production.

Devils backyard me and you wussup. Win lose no matter cool is cool. Stop bitin my sh8t Div. Stop trying act a role model like you carrying my people. Prison Vs Psycho

I’m just irritated to the point. Rip the eye balls out take all the guts out and chew on the heart. I’m the type that don’t knock down that easy. 1 on 3 all goes down. 1 on 1 with big homie I get right back up and again and again and again. Rip in the soul and chew the guts.

I ain’t reppin for J8 now. I’m repin for all. I dislike that people come out thinking they all that when people out here putting in work to improve our communities. Giving back to youths. Fixing our communities. Helping cancer kids. Giving back everything and for some idiot coming out of time thinking he’s the boss of sh8t. Living off of peoples tax money in prison a place to sleep, food to eat, shelter over head. Pay back! Pay back to the people you owe. So imma OG now you a OG start preaching. I didn’t even say anything homie. All I did was give love. Turn around disrespected my brothers form the other side and calling a bitch in the track. If it’s on it’s on. Spent many years at the temple house, did some time out at the institution lock down so it ain’t nothing too.

Iu-Mien MusicMien MusicIu-Mien Unity

Post a Comment

0 Comments