Level The Lawn... NO! Why I Chose Not To.

Level The Lawn...  NO!  Why I Chose Not To.

I'm really trying to clear the backlog of all of the videos that I've shot over the last few weeks and this is one of them. I've had quite a few if you ask me why I didn't level out the bumpy lawn before doing the over seeding that was done recently. Well, here's your answer.

I did however do something totally ridiculous and stupid that really did nothing at all, so I have that going for me. I think you'll appreciate the last bit of this video as it is just an exercise in futility.

I hope that I have clarified enough that I am not totally against lawn leveling and that there is always a reason to do it if the lawn is in bad shape. I was just really hoping to avoid it with the care that I took before hand when I installed my sod. Now that I have a golf green to take care of, there will be lots and lots of leveling and additional sand and soil coming into the property for the foreseeable future.

I'm sure there's a lot of people who have had luck with the lawn rollers in smoothing things out, but this definitely was not one of those instances. Given the amount of moisture that was in the ground it should've been relatively easy but the reality is the soil was packed very well and everything was laid as flat as it could possibly go.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video make sure you leave a comment, because I'm sure you're going to have a lot of them!

answers@lawncology.com

how to helplawn helpgrass help

Post a Comment

0 Comments