Mesh Riding Gear Considerations & A Twisty Ride to Middleburg VA!

Mesh Riding Gear Considerations & A Twisty Ride to Middleburg VA!

Hey all! I filmed this when it was starting to warm up, and I had some thoughts about mesh summer riding gear to share, and did it on a fun twisty ride to Middleburg, VA! I admittedly wasn't expecting much out of this little ride, but it was surprisingly fun and twisty! And it took me through the Bull Run Civil War Battlefield, which was cool!

You can find the map and GPS coordinates for this ride at my Google Drive page:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kvptG2ibLBRlQ4YKe0oEkYebBlbgWZZW?usp=sharing

Until next week, you all stay safe out there!

DMV SoloRider

Mesh Riding Gear Considerations & a Twisty Ride to Middleburg VA!mesh motorcycle gearsummer motorcycle gear

Post a Comment

0 Comments