My Friend Who I Owed Money To Is Now Dead & I Still Have His Money?

My Friend Who I Owed Money To Is Now Dead & I Still Have His Money?

I still have my dead friend’s money and I don’t know what should I do with it? Does this categorise as unclaimed money therefore can I keep the money? What is the Islamic ruling on unclaimed money in Islam? What is the ruling on a dead friend’s money in Islam? Dr Abdul Majid sheds light on debt in Islam?

#DebtInIslam

Why Don't You Tune In To The Live Q&A Show With Dr Abdul Majid Next Time His Live & Ask Him Your Questions!
Check Channel Banner For Timings.

Questions Can Be Asked & Answered In English Urdu Arabic.

Terms And Conditions:
1. Questions Should Be Clear And To The Point.
2. Questions Should Be General And Beneficial.
3. Questions Which Could Hurt Others Feelings Or Criticising Anybody's Faith Will Not Be Answered.
4. Questions Which Create Doubts And Confusions For Others Will Not Be Answered.
5. Questions Which Are Merely Political Or Against Any Countries Law Or Policy Will Not Be Answered.
6. Questions Containing Profanity Or Obscenity Will Not Be Answered.

my friend who i owed money to is now deadislamic ruling on unclaimed money in islamunclaimed money in islam

Post a Comment

0 Comments