Pisces ♓️ “You Are Good For Eachother! Take A Chance On This One!” August Lion’s Gate Tarot Reading.

Pisces ♓️ “You Are Good For Eachother! Take A Chance On This One!” August Lion’s Gate Tarot Reading.

Hello my Dear Pisces! ♓️🌊🧜🏽‍♀️🐬🌙💫🔮

Welcome to your August 2021 Tarot & Oracle forecast! 🔮🌟🔮

Please remember not to give up your power to a reading or a reader. You are truly your own BEST Oracle, guide, and intuit.
🔮🧝🏽‍♀️🧝🏽‍♂️🔮

Only take what resonates & leave the rest!! 🙏🏼😇

Thank you for all of your likes, subscribes, and shares. It truly means the world to me!! 🙏🏼❤️

These readings are good for Sun, Moon, & Rising, Venus & even North Node of the Moon.
🌞🌙🌟🌈✨

To book a personal session with me, please send me an email at ElizabethLight1111@gmail.com

Also, feel free to follow me on Instagram at Elizabeth Light Tarot. It would be my pleasure to connect with you! 🌀🌀🌀

To donate to my channel:
PayPal @ ELauro
Venmo @Elizabeth-Lauro-1
CashApp @ $elizabethlighttarot

Thank you so much for all of your love and support!
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️
Please do like, subscribe and share! 🧚🏾‍♂️🌈

Wishing everyone a most beautiful month of August!
🌞🌻🦁🌈❤️‍🔥🔥🥂⛩🌞

Pisces♓️“You

Post a Comment

0 Comments