Bad Credit

Bad Credit

I'm lucky to have a capable credit repair team behind me, cleaning up defaults and credit reports.

This video was made back in June 2020, and I've since shared numerous posts about my success stories with bad credit.

Do you know someone with bad credit, and need it cleaned up to move on with their financial lives?

*****

💯 Your finance journey doesn't end after you successfully settle. With me, it's only just begun as I am with you for the rest of your financial journey.⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
Using everyday simple terms, your Favourite Bald & Bespectacled Broker from Melbourne's Inner West breaks down, and demystify all the rocket science surrounding home and business lending.

Hi, I'm John Ng.

You might know me as the chap who runs the popular Humans of SKY and the Inner West page on Facebook and Instagram.

Yes, I am a broker, and Money Jar Concept is my family business!

I am also the 2020 Citizen of the Year for the City of Maribyrnong, for my efforts to promote local people and businesses within Melbourne's Inner West.

If you like my content, do follow my Youtube channel.

Also, jump on Facebook and Instagram and hit on LIKE as well!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/moneyjarconcept
Instagram: www.instagram.com/moneyjarconcept

M: 0481579828
E: johnng@moneyjarconcept.com.au
A: PO Box 138 Kingsville VIC 3012

Credit

Post a Comment

0 Comments