RARE AIRSERBIA ATR 72 | Turboprop Arrivals at Belgrade 🇷🇸 in 4K | Morning Planespotting

RARE AIRSERBIA ATR 72 | Turboprop Arrivals at Belgrade 🇷🇸 in 4K  | Morning Planespotting

Hello Everyone!

Its Autumn! And I thought what better way to start the season off than a Planespotting session! It's still quite hot outside though so the heat gaze has not subsided yet...

Today I would like to show you the Morning Traffic at Belgrade and I think quite an integral part of it all are the AirSERBIA ATR 72 Arrivals here. Therefore I have filmed 2 of them in detail this Morning! Enjoy!



-------[ TIMESTAMPS ]-------

00:00 The Most Common Visitors of Belgrade all Lined Up...

00:34 YU-ALO | AiRSERBIA ATR 72-202 Arriving from Zagreb

02:00 YU-ALO | AiRSERBIA ATR 72-202 Taxiing to Stand

03:00 YU-ALO | AiRSERBIA ATR 72-202 Coming into Stand and Engine Shutdown

04:10 Old ATC Tower and The New ATC Tower currently under Construction

04:47 YU-ALU | AiRSERBIA ATR 72-500 Arriving from Vienna

06:00 YU-ALU | AiRSERBIA ATR 72-500 Taxiing to Stand

08:00 YU-ALU | AiRSERBIA ATR 72-500 Arriving at Stand and Engine Shutdown

08:16 YU-ALO | ATR 72-202 and YU-ALU | ATR 72-500 Together

08:23 A Gift to all you amazing people who watched till the end ❤️

08:50 Thank You for Watching! Here are some of my other videos! :)

airserbiaairserbia atrairserbia new york

Post a Comment

0 Comments