That's me struggling to keep up with my online classes 😂#shorts #bts #jimin

That's me struggling to keep up with my online classes 😂#shorts #bts #jimin

Since you are here and if you like my videos then a subscribe would mean a lot to me.
THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE.
I don't claim to own any of the videos used.

Channel link - https://youtube.com/channel/UCNS27rLjwrXIiPc4w6az01w
-Bt7stan
BTS
#shorts #youtubeshorts #shortvideo #short #viral #ot7#bt7stan
#btslover
#rm
#jin
#suga
#jhope
#jimin
#v
#jungkook
#btssmallshorts
#btsshorts
#btsrm
#btsjin
#btsjimin
#bttssuga
#btsjhope
#btsjungkook
#btstaehyung
#worldwidearmy
#philippines
#indonesia
#southkorea
#india
#thailand
#unitedstates
#japan
#mexico
#bangtanboys
#viral
#newvideo
#youtubechannel
#youtube
#share
#youtubers
#love
#music
#vlog
#subscribe
#youtuber
#subscribe
#youtubelikes
#youtubevide
#youtubemarketing
#youtubeviews
#instavideo
#instayoutube
#taehyung
#jimin
#youtuber
#famous
#interviews
#vibe
#translate
#translator
#relationship
#relation
#oppa
#fansign

#shorts#bts#jimin

Post a Comment

0 Comments