UAP Chased by UFO PT-18 Alien Pilots that had waited for the perfect moment to attempt an abduction

UAP Chased by UFO PT-18 Alien Pilots that had waited for the perfect moment to attempt an abduction

Later on in book two you’ll find out what would have happened if they had caught me.
Another intense Alien Craft chase that ends in ultimate intrigue. Aliens may have saved my life but they were also the cause of the danger I was in.

Thanks everyone for absolutely all the support.

I’m trying to spread the word on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok.

Easily found on these platforms by searching
MacNcreeps Brannon Penn.

Big shout out to

Breaking Copyright ©
Music for your videos

For hooking creators up with free I copyrighted music.

Songs in this video
Are

Darren Curtis
“It’s In The Fog”

And

Ross Bugden
“Haunted”

Love this music.

The short Little intro riff was from a bunch of multiple covers of that particular song. I spliced and remixed and smashed together to make it.

ChasedPT-18Alien

Post a Comment

0 Comments