Vent.. ll Sorry lol- ll Read description (if you want lol)

Vent.. ll Sorry lol- ll Read description (if you want lol)

I hate that it’s so much easier opening up online.
I really wish I was enough brave to actually tell someone, like my parents.
The number of times that I got virtual hugs but actually needed a real hug and never had it.
I wish I was brave and didn’t have social anxiety. It’s so f*cking hard to want help so bad but can’t get it..
People online can only listen to you, they can’t actually help you. The best thing is to find help to the people who really know you and care about you.
I keep seeing friends and people comfort each other, hugging and saying what they need to hear, but I never really experienced that..
I always kept everything for myself and did everything on my own, because I can’t bring myself to understand that I am not alone..
I wish I wasn’t an anxious person..

But it still help talking online :)
It’s better than keeping everything inside

Vent..Sorrydescription

Post a Comment

0 Comments