What Are Creditors

What Are Creditors

What Are Creditors #Shorts

Contact/follow me @ http://www.Instagram.com/jonibasil
Tweet me @ http://www.Twitter.com/jonibasil

Feel free to comment what you like or didn't like about the video!

Informations about the stock market, investing, how to invest and cryptocurrencys like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), EOS and of course Dogecoin (DOGE) aswell haha.
I am (not) a genius but when I saw the videos of Graham Stephan, Andrei Jikh or Coin Boreau I knew that they are all missing the point, which is coming to the point haha.
The information used for my videos can be found on Wikipedia, Financial dictionary, books about finance (I mention them individually when I talk about them) aswell as Coin Market Cap and Etoro.
Do you think investing in stocks is interesting? Are you into gold or more into digital assets like Bitcoin (BTC) and/or other cryptos?

*None of this is meant to be financial advice, it is for my self education and entertainment purposes only!

joni basiljefffinance

Post a Comment

0 Comments