No No Play Safe Song - Sing Along | @Cocomelon - Nursery Rhymes | Moonbug Literacy

No No Play Safe Song - Sing Along | @Cocomelon - Nursery Rhymes | Moonbug Literacy

Enjoy this sequel to “No No” Playground Song, where the baby and his big sister learn the importance of wearing the right safety equipment. Everything's more fun when no one gets hurt!

Grow and learn with Moonbug. Recognising letters and word patterns at an early age supports literacy later in life. Find all your favourite Moonbug shows here with subtitles to aid literacy development.

Subscribe to watch more kids videos from Moonbug Literacy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtbYiZyG_hgzv15UM0UcQyg/?sub_confirmation=1

Enjoy stories and adventures with Morphle, Arpo, Lellobee, Cocomelon, and more fun cartoons!

CoComelon’s 3D animation and songs create a world that centers on the everyday experiences of young children. In addition to helping preschoolers learn letters, numbers, animal sounds, colors, and more, the videos impart prosocial life lessons, providing parents with an opportunity to teach and play with their children as they watch together.

CoComelon: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg0M50Uf7rCgyiRXeItlXK8bgvprcEAok

Morphle TV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSj8icZwrvc

Gecko's Garage - Trucks For Children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV__ityzSpM

ARPO The Robot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D12sbBK_XaE

Moonbug Kids - Cartoons & Nursery Rhymes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmihjGHQ4c

Helmet, helmet, it’s time to wear your helmet.
No, no, no, I don’t want to wear my helmet.
Please, please, the helmet is good for you.
No, no, no, I don’t like it, ew!
See, see, Teddy likes the helmet.
One, two, three, almost on, you see!
No, no, no, it’s mine, I’ll wear it now!
Knock, knock, knock, I like it, wow!

Knee pads, knee pads, it’s time to wear your knee pads.
No, no, no, I don’t want to wear my knee pads.
Please, please, the knee pads are good for you.
No, no, no, I don’t like them, ew!
See, see, Elephant likes the knee pads.
One, two, three, almost on, you see!
No, no, no, they’re mine, I’ll wear them now!
Strap, strap, strap, I like them, wow!

Wrist guards, wrist guards, it’s time to wear your wrist guards.
No, no, no, I don’t want to wear my wrist guards.
Please, please, the wrist guards are good for you.
No, no, no, I don’t like them, ew!
See, see, Mousie likes the wrist guards.
One, two, three, almost on, you see!
No, no, no, they’re mine, I’ll wear them now!
Clap, clap, clap, I like them, wow!

Life vest, life vest, it’s time to wear your life vest.
No, no, no, I don’t want to wear my life vest.
Please, please, the life vest is good for you.
No, no, no, I don’t like it, ew!
See, see, Monkey likes the life vest.
One, two, three, almost on, you see!
No, no, no, it’s mine, I’ll wear it now!
Buckle, buckle, buckle, I like it, wow!

Seat belt, seat belt, it’s time to wear your seat belt.
No, no, no, I don’t want to wear the seat belt.
Please, please, the seat belt is good for you.
No, no, no, I don’t like it, ew!
See, see, Teddy wears the seat belt.
One, two, three, buckled up, you see!
No, no, no, alright, I’ll wear it now
Click, click, click, I like it, wow!

#cocomelon #cartoonsforkids #nurseryrhymes

kids readingcartoons for kidssubtitles

Post a Comment

0 Comments