being a woman is difficult 🌻 (Vlog.1)

being a woman is difficult 🌻 (Vlog.1)

I used to be very irresponsible with my life and was a very trusting person. However, I have ended up in very shady situations and I am surprised how I even managed to make it out alive. That's why I try to be very careful when it comes to my safety now. Even if those men were safe, I am glad we decided to not go.

I am currently listening to Whitney Cummings's podcast. Funny how she has the word "cum" in her name lol. She is such an inspiration though. I could listen to her all day as she is one of the most entertaining people I have seen on screen.

See ya next week!!!

-riya

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

instragram : https://www.instagram.com/_riyagogoi_
twitter : https://twitter.com/_riyagogoi_​

business: riyaumeshgogoi1999@gmail.com

thanks for watching!

#riyagogoi #iloveyou #lol

difficult womenis it difficult being a manbeing a woman

Post a Comment

0 Comments