BombCrypto | Let's Take A Look on my Daily Earnings! Been playing this game for 6 Days! Looks Good!

BombCrypto | Let's Take A Look on my Daily Earnings! Been playing this game for 6 Days! Looks Good!

Thank you for watching my video, I hope you found it useful! Don't forget to leave a Like! Sub for more.

My Bunicorn Simulator (View only) - Copy and paste to use it
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12l6nSTkCAzo3CPy5Br-MxgsEgoiWG-wKitTmwDqWFBU/edit?usp=sharing

Games I am playing now:
1. Bunicorn
2. BombCrypto

Games I am looking forward to play:
1. Faraland
2. Illuvium
3. Elpis Battle

🚨And Remember!!!!🚨
1. I will NEVER personally message you!
2. I will NEVER ask for your Wallet Address or give you mine!
3. I will NEVER send or request any Crypto from anyone!
4. I will NEVER DO GIVEAWAYS!
5. I will NEVER ACCEPT Any Sponsorships! Any crypto or crypto project I will be talking about is something that I decided to go with.
6. I will NOT PROMOTE REFERAL LINKS - if they do not benefit both parties(You and Me) if only me getting benefits I will not promote it! 🚨⚠️WARNING! Bunicorn Referal Program is an Exeption Because Both Party Profit from It - if that will change I will stop promoting it⚠️🚨
🚨⚠️Update on referal link⚠️🚨
On 10th Nov 2021 I decided to stop promoting all Ref links even if they benefit both parties. I promoted for 2 weeks and nobody used it, so I decided to fully stop the promotion.

🚨⚠️WARNING!⚠️🚨 This video is NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE (I am NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR) - I am simply Sharing my Personal Crypto Experience! You Should NOT Buy/Sell/Hold or do any actions in/at/with crypto or get involved in any crypto projects just because I did, that would be a very bad idea! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

If you like playing (non-crypto) games and you like watching gaming videos, feel free to check out my Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9dC4uS_5tuESlDODAdypQQ

bunicornFaralandIlluvium

Post a Comment

0 Comments