J.JK | WHEN YOUR TEENAGER DAUGHTER ATTEMPT SU!C!DE BECAUSE THE TWO OF YOU SEPERATING.. (JUNGKOOK FF)

J.JK | WHEN YOUR TEENAGER DAUGHTER ATTEMPT SU!C!DE BECAUSE THE TWO OF YOU SEPERATING.. (JUNGKOOK FF)

#Jeonjungkook #jungkookff #btsff
DISCLAIMERS:
☆ This is an imaginary story. Neither the story nor the characters are real here. Please don't be offended about what happened to the characters/what the characters did. This is only for entertaining purpose only.

☆ All videos, songs, background music and pictures are NOT mine. All credits to original users.

☆ I got the photos from google and pintrest and used apps to edit it.

☆ I don’t post everyday but am trying my best since it takes me a long time to write a story and edit story.

☆ Don’t repost or copy my fan fictions! If you find my fan-fiction reposted by someone else, please tell me who that person is through the comments.

╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗
║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣
╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣
╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝
Thank you for watching! 💕BORAHAE 💜

TEENAGERDAUGHTERATTEMPT

Post a Comment

0 Comments