My New PC Unboxing + Setup! Lenovo Legion Tower 5 AMD Gaming Desktop! | Aiden Stinson

My New PC Unboxing + Setup! Lenovo Legion Tower 5 AMD Gaming Desktop! | Aiden Stinson

The moment we all have been waiting for, thank you all for your continuous support, and now I will be able to make even better videos for all of you! :D

+ Special Shoutout To Droxzy and YaBoyShouck for the massive donations before that, wouldn’t babe been possible without you guys!

This PC If Interested In The Listing

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-legion-tower-5-amd-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-5700g-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-512gb-ssd-1tb-hdd-raven-black/6476717.p?skuId=6476717&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAv_KMBhAzEiwAs-rX1OWeEZq90cZRbwWMfsRPjHtMGuw0VaWUvDP8BRxFba4S45y0sZg_MBoCq74QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Specs:
Windows 11 Home
Ryzen 7 5700G
16GB RAM
RTX 3060 12GB

My Dell Optiplex Unboxing (Last PC before this)
https://youtu.be/YAEP9FElhPE


Discord Server
Please join only if you are 13+ to follow Discord's TOS
Otherwise me and my mods will have to kick you since
it will risk me and the servers sake, sorry!
https://discord.gg/2zr265CTnH


Subscriber goal for 2021
5K/2.5K

Songs Used In This Video:
Subscribe for more videos!!

Social Media:
Instagram: @aidenstinsonyt
Tiktok: @aiden.stinson
Twitter: @aidenstinson

FAQ:

How Old Am I?
15 years old

When is your birthday?
October 25th

Why did you start a YouTube channel?
I always wanted a platform in which I could have fun
and entertain a group of people and YouTube gives
me that opportunity

What are your PC specs?
Windows 11 Home
Ryzen 7 5700G
16GB RAM
RTX 3060 12gb

Am I a boy a girl?
I am a boy :)

Are you LGBTQ+
I am not but support it!

What are your dream cars?
Tesla Model 3
Jeep Gladiator
Lamborghini Huracan

Have a wonderful day
:) Aiden

Business Email:
aidenstinsonbusiness@outlook.com
(Businness + Fan Mail only please)

lenovo legion tower 5gaming pclenovo legion 5

Post a Comment

0 Comments