Rustic Wood Grain & Hand Painted "Joy" Nail Art | Natasha Harton Nails

Rustic Wood Grain & Hand Painted "Joy" Nail Art | Natasha Harton Nails

Hi friends! Here's how I created this woodgrain effect with the hand painted word "Joy" - these give me such a rustic-christmas vibe - I hope you like it!

#christmas #christmasnails #christmasnailart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• P R O D U C T S U S E D • Exclusively @Ugly Duckling Nails products:
- Color Gel: 038
- Gel Polish: 065
- Art Gel: White
- Painter Brush
- Striper Brush
- Gel Brush
- Tacky Top
- Crystal Tip Display
- Crystal Palette
- LED Lamp

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• L E T ' S B E S O C I A L •
▪instagram▪ @natashaharton
▪facebook▪ Natasha Harton Nails


• B U S I N E S S & P R I V A T E T R A I N I N G I N Q U I R I E S •
▪ natasha@uglyducklingnails.com

•I'm a Master Educator for Ugly Duckling Nails Inc. in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia Canada. Want more information on our full line of products? Visit our website at www.uglyducklingnails.com•

natasha hartonnailsnail art

Post a Comment

0 Comments