Types Of Waiter | Guddu Bhaiya

Types Of Waiter | Guddu Bhaiya

Hello Friends !
Do follow me on my Instagram for more fun
https://www.instagram.com/dilsepaneer

So, I am here again with a new YouTube video which is "Types Of Waiter" !

In this video, I showed various kinds of Indian Waiter !

Do watch the video till the end to see what kind of waiters do we have at restaurants !

This video is just for the entertainment purpose only.
I hope you enjoy this “ Types Of Waiters ”.

Cast -
Vibhu Varshney ( Guddu Bhaiya )
Aakash Sharma
Anmol Sachdeva
Mohit Kumar
Nancy Khatak
Yash Srivastav

Written by - Vaibhav Agarwal
Edited by - Vibhu Varshney
Managed by - Pankaj Sharma
Director of Photography - Nitish Goel
Location - XO Kitty, GTB Nagar, Delhi
Use my code ‘Guddu Bhaiya’ to get 15% off at XO Kitty

Please Like | Share | Comment | Subscribe !

Thank you for watching !

#comedy #funny #trending

Types of waitersTypes of waiterWaiters

Post a Comment

0 Comments