Peeli Peeli My Office's Plate | Would You Join My Office For This Dinner Plate ? | Food In My Office

Peeli Peeli My Office's Plate | Would You Join My Office For This Dinner Plate ? | Food In My Office

Peeli Peeli My Office's Plate | Would You Join My Office For This Dinner Plate ? | Food In My Office

again I am back with my office's peeli peeli dinner plate, would you join my office just for this dinner or you can use this complimentary dinner at my office because I get lots of comments that you guys want to know where I work which I can't tell you because my company owner told me not to disclose the company name so I am keeping that in mind I am not sharing my office address but yes if any of you who is looking for a job can email me my email ID and my email ID is mention in my Leica YouTube channel in about section and if you share your resume so like I can forward your resume to the HR and if you got selected you can also enjoy this tasty dinner

#peelipeeliplate #cafeteria #complimentaryfood #foodatoffice #foodinoffice #nightshift #hecookssheeats #officefood #USShift #dinnerplate #platingideas

hecooksheeat.blog@gmail.com

Location : My Office

peeli peeli platecafeteria foodfood at office

Post a Comment

0 Comments