PISCES - GIVING YOUR ENERGY FREELY TO OTHERS. POSSIBLE TROUBLE WITH THE LAW?

PISCES - GIVING YOUR ENERGY FREELY TO OTHERS. POSSIBLE TROUBLE WITH THE LAW?

This is a General Tarot reading for PISCES for August 2022.

🎵 Intro Song written and produced by Carl Nouveau. 🎵
Music available here: https://linktr.ee/carlnouveau

www.lovefooltarot.com 💖

HELLO AND WELCOME! I'M SO GLAD YOU STOPPED BY.
My name is David and I started building the Love Fool Tarot community in 2021. I have been reading Tarot and Astrology casually for friends and family over the years. It has been my honour and a deeply rewarding experience to provide guidance, closure and empathy to support them through life's adventures. With their encouragement, I decided to take the leap and create Love Fool Tarot. I have had an opportunity to build a small corner of the internet to call my own. I hope it brings you as much excitement, joy and comfort as it has to me.

Join me on this spiritual journey of the fool (me) and allow me to accompany you through some of life's mysterious and challenging moments.

ABOUT ME
I am born and raised in Toronto
I own my small family run printing business.
I'm a Graphic Artist by day
Those who know well would say that I'm genuine, honest, compassionate and someone who you can rely on! I'm always ready to help when the time is needed.
On the weekends, you'll find me playing hockey, catching up with friends over food/drinks or on the hunt for the most rare transformer collectibles.
This is my first time dabbling in content creation. I have taught myself how to film, edit and produce videos. I hope you enjoy the content; they are truly a labour of love.

WHY TAROT CARDS
To me, the Fool card represents. New beginnings, taking on a new adventure, feeling exhilarated and taking a leap of faith.

Used correctly, tarot can help people find answers to questions they already know in their deep subconscious. When a viewer resonates with a reading, they can take that positive feeling or thought with them and help to manifest in their own reality. Tarot can help bring two people together in love or friendships, prepare you for an anxious situation or even help create new and life long goals.

Every tarot card has a different meaning, sometimes these meanings can change when accompanied by another card. This is why you have me here to help interpret some of these messages from the universe.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Monthly General Readings and Monthly Love Readings (my specialty and favourite!) for each horoscope sign.
We'll also feature general readings for Career and Health to help you make the best choices for you.

If a video doesn't resonate with you, please check out your moon or rising sign.

Take what you need and leave behind what does not serve you.


*At this time, I do not offer personal readings. My focus is to deliver monthly content for you.


HOUSE RULES
Casual and Positive vibes Only!
Everyone is welcome! LGBTQ2S+ friendly.
My readings will never be gender specific. Love is Love, everyone is welcome! No hate please.
Embrace the Fool and lets take off on this wonderful journey!


With Love & +++Energy,


David
@Lovefooltarot



Disclaimer: Please not that all readings are for Entertainment Purposes only. Please be responsible and seek advice from any professionals whenever you are seriously in doubt of your situation (FINANCE/LOVE). Remember, you are in full control of your life and your decisions. Be wise! Be kind! and Live Life to the fullest!

PISCESGIVINGENERGY

Post a Comment

0 Comments