@THE BLACK MEDICO Type I hypersensitivity reaction | Hypersensitivity I #hypersensitivity #medicine

@THE BLACK MEDICO Type I hypersensitivity reaction | Hypersensitivity I #hypersensitivity #medicine

Type I hypersensitivity is also known as an immediate reaction and involves immunoglobulin E (IgE) mediated release of antibodies against the soluble antigen. This results in mast cell degranulation and release of histamine and other inflammatory mediators.

This is also called an anaphylactic reaction (anaphylaxis – harmful) or allergic reaction. It has two presentations: Immediate reaction: This reaction starts within 5-30 minutes and subsides in 60 minutes. Late phase reaction: This starts in 2-8 hours and lasts 2-3 days.
@THE BLACK MEDICO

BLACKMEDICOhypersensitivity

Post a Comment

0 Comments