Rowan Atkinson (Mr. bean); I tend to keep myself to myself a lot. I'm not on social media. #mrbean

Rowan Atkinson (Mr. bean);  I tend to keep myself to myself a lot. I'm not on social media. #mrbean

Mr. Bean is a British television sitcom created by Rowan Atkinson and Richard Curtis. The show stars Atkinson as the title character, an eccentric, childlike man whose everyday actions and attempts at problem-solving often lead to slapstick comedy and disruptive results. The show originally aired on ITV from January 1, 1990 to December 15, 1995 and ran for 14 episodes. The show was later adapted into two feature films: "Bean" (1997) and "Mr. Bean's Holiday" (2007).
________________

🎯 Don’t forget to Subscribe Our Channel for New Inspirational videos https://youtube.com/channel/UCAU7HPCak2sPpKvu1EgAoig?sub_confirmation=1
________________

#mrbean #rowanatkinson #comedy #funny #success #motivation #inspiration #inspirationideas #shorts #fear #motivational #matrix #money #bestwaytomakemoney #shorts #rolex #andrewtate #andrew #escapematrix #money #revolution #shorts #reels #escape

mr bean funnymr bean comedymr bean official

Post a Comment

0 Comments