First time on Quad Bike - ATV ride trough the surroundings of Brasov city

First time on Quad Bike - ATV ride trough the surroundings of Brasov city

This is an activity I wanted to do for more than 10 years, to my knowledge Scandinavia, mostly Sweden does not offer quad bikes for rent during summer time but snowmobiles as many as you want. So I had to wait to go on vacation to Romania to enjoy this awesome activity. This is an overview of the ride, unfortunately I forgot my go-pro strap at home so it was hand held by one of the participants in this activity.

🦄🦄🦄 CREDITS 🦄🦄🦄
ES_Divergent-Ooyy

🦄🦄🦄 GET INVOLVED 🦄🦄🦄
Drop a comment, share, subscribe :D

🦄🦄🦄 info🦄🦄🦄
ATV rental&guide:
https://www.facebook.com/CasaZarnesteana/

🦄🦄🦄 GET IN TOUCH 🦄🦄🦄
e-mail: info@dineadesign.com
Website: https://shop.dineadesign.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dineadesign/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dineadesign
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/dineadesign
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dineadesign/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stefaniadinea/

Firsttroughsurroundings

Post a Comment

0 Comments