THIS BIKE IS NUTS! Crazy part is we're just getting started 😈
HUGE Shoutout to BrenTuning For Sending out this ECU Flash for my 2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale S. If you're interested in purchasing this exact tune, here's the link:
https://brentuningmoto.com/product/2015-ducati-1299sr-tuning-handheld/
BrenTuning Moto
Website: https://brentuningmoto.com/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/BT_Moto_Division
For REAL TIME updates follow me on Instagram! (@FastLaneD_)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fastlaned_
2021 Yamaha R1 (@AntFlyBys)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/AntFlyBys
Yamaha FZ-6 (@Mr.SixHundred)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Mr.SixHundred
In this video I give you guys my honest opinion of the ECU Flash offered from BrenTuning. I decided to go with BrenTuning for my ECU Flash because you can purchase a handheld diagnostic tool with the ECU Flash. The handheld diagnostic tool allows you to do all the flashing in the comfort of your own home. I did not have to mail my ECU in and lose any riding time 🙌🏾. In addition, if I do any mods in the future BrenTuning can send out updated ECU flashes and if I ever need to go to the dealership for maintenance, I can re-flash the stock map back onto my motorcycle. Also, if I ever run race fuel BrenTuning includes race fuel mapping that I can instantly flash onto my bike.
This is the first motorcycle I have ever done an ECU flash on and I LOVE it. All of my motorcycles from here on out will have ECU flashes. Not only did it make the motorcycle perform better, it also made it more rideable in an everyday setting. The power band is MUCH smoother, quick shifter is even faster, and MUCH more. I highly recommend doing this tune if you have not done so.
--Channel Partners I HIGHLY Recommend 🔥--
GoPro Helmet Mounts: https://chinmounts.com/?ref=fastlaned
Monster Fairings: https://monsterfairings.com
#BrenTuning #ECUFlash #DucatiPanigale
--My Gear 📸--
DJI Drone: https://amzn.to/3lhByst
GoPro Hero 9: https://amzn.to/36kM7Vo
GoPro Hero 8: https://amzn.to/2JIVBlx
GoPro Hero 7: https://amzn.to/3eVsoj7
--My Helmet Gear 🧠--
Icon Airflite Motoradd Chin Mount: https://amzn.to/3kaF2LW
Helmet Mohawk/Warhawk: https://amzn.to/3lmZ0ok
Sena Headset: https://amzn.to/2IppG8Z
Helmet Mic: https://amzn.to/35kF1B7
--Yamaha R1 Parts ⚙️--
Yellow Headlight Bulbs: https://amzn.to/338ezJs
Toce Exhaust: https://amzn.to/36mzc57
Chain: https://amzn.to/3naZDlb
Rear Sprocket: https://amzn.to/3eLBTkt
Front Sprocket: https://amzn.to/2U9SYLt
Bar End Mirror: https://amzn.to/3peAd83
ASV Shorty Levers: https://amzn.to/3eLb0gK
Lithium Battery: https://amzn.to/35i5grP
Tire Stickers: https://amzn.to/2GKEizq
0 Comments