What is the secret of fixing burlap thread to make a unique piece?

What is the secret of fixing burlap thread to make a unique piece?

What is the secret of fixing the burlap thread?
There are a lot of materials to fix the burlap thread, but for this project I used wood glue. I used it because it’s the better than other solutions and when it dries, it becomes transparent.
This project took me two days for everything to dry and to continue working from one step to the next one.
It is better to keep the product in the template and in a dry environment after finishing it for three days to get a good result.
There are a lot of similar projects on YouTube, some are good, and some are less good. I try to make good, new, beautiful, and useable products.
There are a lot of coming projects that I will do using cheap and available materials.
I hope you subscribe because these are my first videos in the YouTube world.
Your feedback is important to me, and I learn a lot from it.
Thank you for watching and for reading this description.

secretfixingburlap

Post a Comment

0 Comments