Pogchamp 1 Year Anniversary!

Pogchamp 1 Year Anniversary!

Happy 1 Year Anniversary Everyone!!!! 8D One year ago today I uploaded my RTX pogchamp video and that blew up super huge! xD It sure was quite the boost for the channel and I just wanted to Thank you all for all your continued support and comments! I know it's been a somewhat slow year but I've got some big videos that'll be releasing very soon! So thank you again for all your hypeness!!!! ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

Also thank ye so much for 40K and 41K subs ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) Dedicated video for that will be releasing soon too xD

P.S This is also the long awaited pogchamp for the boys! 8D

Join da Cherryfam Discord Server! https://discord.gg/AVXJpNt

Ryuko voiced by Bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#Pogchamp1YearAnniversary! #RyukoPoggers #Poggers #Pogchamp #KLK #Meme

UghfineI guess you are my little pogchamp but RTX IS ON

Post a Comment

0 Comments