BREAKING! Entirely NEW Pro Battery Platform takes on Milwaukee, FLEX, DeWALT and Makita!

BREAKING! Entirely NEW Pro Battery Platform takes on Milwaukee, FLEX, DeWALT and Makita!

When we talk about top-tier battery platforms, we use names like Milwaukee, FLEX, Makita, Bosch and DeWALT. But Hilti? Today they just announced an all-new Top Tier battery platform called Nuron. And it brings big power, unique features, and some insane new tech. Should you care? Yeah, I think you should. And I’ve got 4 big reasons why. I know… Hilti. I didn’t believe it either.. That is, until I used each new tool myself. Let’s go.

All NEW Hilti Nuron Power Tool Platform
#HiltiNuron

Join the Belts And Boxes Production Crew!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcPuAb6RtYsoJYdZyc4jrVQ/join

power tool newsnew power toolsnew milwaukee tools

Post a Comment

0 Comments